Generator and Auxiliary Systems Shutdown
- Explain the steps followed when shutting down each of the following:
- Seal Oil System
- Cooling Water System
- Identify the importance of putting the turbine on turning gear when it is taken off-line
- Identify the conditions under which it is appropriate to shut down the cooling water system
To prevent equipment damage and danger to personnel, it is important to follow appropriate procedures when shutting down the generator and its auxiliary components.
The Generator and Auxiliary Systems Shutdown training course describes the worker's role during shutdown. This online training course covers:
- Generator shutdown
- Seal oil system shutdown
- Stator cooling water system shutdown
This course is part of the Generator and Auxiliary Systems and Control training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 30 Minutes