- Recall the purpose of a main station transformer
- List major components of a main transformer and identify their individual functions
- Identify protective devices associated with the main transformer
- Recall safety considerations when working around a main station transformer
- Recall the sections of a checklist operators use when performing a routine inspection
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the overall design and function of a main station transformer. In addition, you will be able to discuss systems and inspections related to transformer protection.
- 50 Minutes