- Recall the purpose of a main station transformer
- List major components of a main transformer and identify their individual functions
- Identify protective devices associated with the main transformer
- Recall safety considerations when working around a main station transformer
- Recall the sections of a checklist operators use when performing a routine inspection
Main station transformers are an integral part of the power transmission system. The Main Transformers training course examines the components, functions, protective systems, and operator inspections involved with a power plant's main station transformer.
This online training course describes a main station transformer's design and function. It discusses systems and inspections related to system protection. This course also explains operator inspections. Main Transformers is part of the Plant Electrical Systems training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 50 Minutes