Maintaining Fan Operations in Combustion Air and Flue Gas Systems
- Identify the reasons for monitoring a fan’s current, bearing temperature, bearing vibration, and lubrication
- List four checks you should perform as part of air preheater maintenance
- Explain how leaks in the heat exchanger can affect fan performance
- Describe operational maintenance procedures involving ignitor air fans, scanners, excess air, and the boiler
- Discuss how to overcome the effects of abnormal conditions such as hunting, stalling, excess temperature, and vibration
Boiler fan operating procedures vary from plant to plant. The Maintaining Fan Operations in Combustion Air and Flue Gas Systems training course illustrates standard operational procedures for maintaining normal fan operations.
This online training course describes how to perform the checks and monitoring necessary to maintain fan operations. It includes:
- Maintaining normal fan operations
- Maintaining fan oil lube reserves
- Air preheater maintenance
- Miscellaneous maintenance checks
- Abnormal conditions
This course is part of the Combustion Air and Flue Gas System training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes