Normal Operation of the Boiler Fuel Systems
- Assess normal operations of the pulverizers, including its seal air and lubrication components
- Describe and assess the normal operations of the silo and feeder systems
- Determine the primary and secondary air fans are operating properly during normal operations
The Normal Operation of the Boiler Fuel Systems training course describes normal operations. It identifies checks operators perform on system components, including pulverizer, silos and feeder components, and system air supplies.
This online course explains:
- Pulverizer operations
- Feeder operations and silos
- Primary and secondary air fans
This course is part of the Boiler Fuel Systems training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 30 Minutes