- Identify reactants, reaction products, and reaction arrows
- Identify atoms and molecules in a chemical equation
- Define polyatomic ions and diatomic molecules
- Identify balanced and unbalanced equations
- Balance a chemical equation
When working with chemicals and chemical processes, it may be necessary to read and correctly balance chemical equations. The Chemical Equation training course identifies the components in a chemical equation. It then explains the process of balancing chemical formulas.
Chemical Equations is part of the Industrial Sciences training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes