- Identify the effects of free-fall and sudden arrest of free-fall on the body.
- Identify the requirements for Fall Protection Systems.
- Identify the requirements for equipment used in Work Positioning, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
- Identify the requirements for proper use of Work Positioning, Fall Protection, Fall Restraint, and Fall Arrest systems.
- Identify the action levels imposed by CSA regarding fall hazards.
- 20 minutes
- Fall Dynamics
- Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Restraint/Arrest Systems
- CSA References
- Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code 2009, Part 9 Fall Protection
- CSA Z259
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations (SOR/86-304)
- OSHA Standards, Title 29 CFR, Part 1926.503
- OSHA Standards, Title 29 CFR, Part 1910 Subpart D
- 29 CFR 1910.22