- Identify unsafe driving decisions that often cause vehicle accidents.
- List driving practices and current vehicle technologies that will help to prevent vehicle accidents.
- Identify ways to appropriately respond when driving in unexpected circumstances.
This course will familiarize you with the consequences of making unsafe decisions when driving as well as the safe driving practices and vehicle technologies that will protect you from potential driving incidents and accidents. This course is not intended to cover driving requirements associated with commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) or the use of a commercial driver's license (CDL). This course does not address safety concerns associated with the use of off-road (ATV) vehicles, motorcycles, towing a trailer, or load securement while hauling equipment such as in the bed of a pickup truck.
The primary audience for this course is workers who routinely or incidentally drive passenger vehicles as part of their work.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 30 minutes
- English, Spanish, French Canadian
- Instant Safety Video
- Unsafe Driving Decisions
- Safe Driving Practices
- Responses to the Unexpected
- Drive Safely, Safety Tips for Driving in Fog, 2021
- Drive Safely, Tips for Driving at Night, 2021
- Driving in Fog PDF
- Headlight Laws Vary Little Throughout the Nation
- Share the Road Tips Drivers Cyclists and Pedestrians