Lockout Tagout for Authorized Workers
- Recognize the purpose of lockout/tagout procedures
- Identify the responsibilities of authorized, affected, and other employees during lockout/tagout procedures
- Identify sources of hazardous energy and consequences of improper control
- Recall employer responsibilities and requirements for lockout/tagout
- Recognize different types of lock and tag devices
- Identify procedural steps for lockout/tagout
- Recognize approved options and special considerations for lockout/tagout
Lockout Tagout for Authorized Workers provides background on what lockout/tagout is and teaches the steps to safely perform this procedure. It covers the types of hazardous energy contained in equipment and machinery, what a Hazardous Energy Control Program is, and how to perform special procedures such as a group lockout/tagout.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 26 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- What is Lockout/Tagout?
- Hazards and Responsibilities
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- 29 CFR 1910.147, The control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout)