Mobile Ladder Safety
- Describe the characteristics of a mobile ladder, how it differs from a portable or fixed ladder, and how to use one in the workplace.
- Recognize your employer’s responsibility to train you before you use a mobile ladder and to ensure that the mobile ladders in your workplace meet design requirements.
- Explain how to inspect a mobile ladder.
- Recognize how to safely move and work from mobile ladder stands and platforms.
You will be able to recognize the characteristics of and design requirements for mobile ladder stands and platforms, how to inspect them, and how to properly use them in order to ensure your safety.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 15 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Mobile Ladder Safety
- 29 CFR 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces - 1910.23(e) - Ladders.
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders - 1926.1053 - Ladders.