- Recognize the value of PPE for the hands
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the hands
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the hands
- Identify common types of PPE for the hands
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the hands
- Explain how to care for PPE for the hands
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the hands
Can you put a price tag on the use of your hands? Some people don't realize the important of their hands until they aren't able to be used any longer.
Hand injuries send a million workers to ERs each year, and hand injuries are the No. 2 leading cause of work-related injury and the most preventable through proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
Vivid Learning Systems' personal protective equipment (PPE) for Hand Protection is an online safety course that will help users recognize, identify and describe the value of PPE for hand safety.