- Recognize the value of PPE for the head
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the head
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the head
- Identify common types of PPE for the head
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the head
- Explain how to care for PPE for the head
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the head
It's reported that only 16% of those that sustained head injuries we were the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for their heads.
Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) is essential to any work enviroment when it concerns head protection. The goal of this course is to show how to handle head protection properly in order to prevent injury and death using personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Training Type: Interactive
- 10 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- PPE Head Protection
- OSH Act Section 5 (a) (1), known as the General Duty Clause
- 1910.132 General Requirements (including 1910.132 (h)(1), employer payment for PPE changes that became effective May 15 2008.
- 1910.135 - Head protection.
- California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Subchapter 7, General Industry Safety Orders, Article 10, Personal Safety Devices and Safeguards, 3381, Head Protection