8 Hour Refresher Training
HAZWOPER 8-Hour meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 (eight) hours of annual refresher training for workers at hazardous waste sites. This course is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards.
- Disaster Readiness
- Flammable Liquids: Know Your Risk
- Hazard Communication: Erase the Mystery
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Resource Conservation Recovery Act
- TSCA (Toxic Substance Control Act)