Protective Relays and Instrument Transformers (1.0 CEHs)
- Identify the principles behind the operation of protective relays
- Identify different types of protective relays
- Identify protective relay operating indicators
- Identify the principles behind the operation of instrument transformers
- Compare the uses of potential transformers and current transformers
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of various types of protective relays and instrument transformers used to protect electrical circuits and equipment.
- 60 Minutes