University Laboratory Safety - Analyzing Biological Hazards
- Recognize biological hazards and identify the potential risks associated with them.
Laboratory Safety - Analyzing Hazards addresses biological hazards that can be part of any research and academic laboratory environment.
- 10 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Biological Hazards
- 29 CFR Part 1910 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 29 CFR 1910.134 - Respiratory Protection
- 29 CFR 1910.1450 - Laboratory Safety
- 29 CRF 1910.1200 - Hazard communication