555-04 - Boiler Feed Pump Start-up
Specific steps are required to place a boiler feed pump in service. Starting a boiler feed pump without following the step-by-step procedures can cause damage to the pump and the operators.
The Boiler Feed Pump Startup training course explains the proper steps to place a boiler feed pump in training. This online course includes:
- Sign off and permissives
- Normal start up - motor-driven boiler feed pump
- Deaerator and control room checklist
- Normal start up - steam-drive boiler feed pump
- Turbine, pump, and control center checklists
This course is part of the Boiler Feed Pumps training series.
- 35 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive