MSHA - Hazard Communication*
- Recognize the purpose, scope and elements of the hazard communication standard.
- Recognize the physical and health hazards inherent with hazardous chemicals.
- Identify the purpose of a Safety Data Sheet, and its components.
- Identify chemicals and their hazards, through labeling and warning practices.
- Recognize the information and training required by the Hazard Communication Standard.
* This course is an additional fee, and is not part of the standard HSI course pricing tiers. Please speak with a specialist to determine pricing of this course.
- 17 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Elements of Hazard Communication
- Recognizing Chemical Hazards
- Identifying Chemical Hazard Information
- 29 CFR 1910.1200, Hazard Communication Standard, Appendices A-E (Mandatory)
- OSHA Part 1910, Subpart Z, Toxic and Hazardous Substances