HAZWOPER - Introduction*
- Identify the basic purpose, goals and application of OSHA's Hazardous Waste Operation and Emergency Response Standard, also known as HAZWOPER, as well as the roles and responsibilities required under it
- Identify the purpose of site characterization, the sources of hazardous waste contaminants and their pathways, release mechanisms, and exposure routes
- Identify the four steps/phases of the site characterization process
- Recognize the purposes of, as well as the differences between, a Health and Safety Program and a Health and Safety Plan (HASP)
- Recognize the key elements that make up the Health and Safety Plan (HASP)
* This course is an additional fee, and is not part of the standard HSI course pricing tiers. Please speak with a specialist to determine pricing of this course.