670-23 - Package Chiller Fundamentals
- Examine district cooling systems
- Identify the functionality of the components of a package chiller
- Describe the situations in which the use of a package chiller is appropriate
- Recall the advantages and disadvantages of package chillers
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the purpose of district cooling and the package chiller, briefly describe the major components within the system, and discuss the various situations in which a package chiller may be used, including its advantages and disadvantages.
- 35 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive