301-03 - Primary and Secondary Distribution Systems
The distribution process is the final step in providing energy to customers. After transmission has carried the energy to the load area, a distribution system modifies the voltage to a useable level. It then distributes it to consumers evenly, reliably, and economically.
The Primary and Secondary Distribution Systems training course describes these network systems. It discusses the benefits of primary and secondary distribution systems. It also explains how to create a riser diagram. This online course explores:
- History of network distribution systems
- Functions of primary distribution systems
- Properties of secondary distribution systems
- Common system designs
- Benefits of a network system
This course is part of the Distribution Systems training series.
- 55 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive