- Explain why facilities need to manage stormwater properly.
- Explain some methods you should use to reduce the sources of stormwater pollution at your facility.
- Describe how you should respond to a release of a polluting substance.
This lesson explains why stormwater management is important and informs you about actions you can take to help your facility comply with stormwater management regulations.
- 20 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Importance of Stormwater Management
- Reducing Sources of Stormwater Pollution
- Responding to a Release of a Polluting Substance
- Clean Water Act (CWA), 33 USC 1251 to 1387
- 40 CFR 122
- 40 CFR 124
- 29 CFR 1910.38 - Emergency Action Plans
- 40 CFR 112 - SPCC Program