We have updated these terms as of July 8, 2015
- Customer Support Services. Customer support services for non-technical issues related to use of the Otis LMS are provided during the term of Customer’s agreement for use of the Otis® LMS (“Customer Agreement”) for no extra charge, unless otherwise specified in the Customer Agreement. Customer support services are available during Business Hours (defined below). To contact HSI’s U.S. customer support team, call 877-440-6049 or initiate a help desk ticket through the Otis LMS (available at the log in page and from within your account).
- Technical Support Services. The technical support services described below are provided during the term of the Customer Agreement for no extra charge, unless otherwise specified in the Customer Agreement.
- Services Covered. HSI’s technical support covers: (i) basic troubleshooting of program interface issues and Otis LMS functionality problems; (ii) Otis LMS training site development; and (iii) standard hosting and maintenance services. HSI cannot support Customer’s server software or any third party software that may be used in conjunction with the Otis LMS. Those specific issues should be directed to that software vendor (i.e. Microsoft, etc.). HSI reserves the right to charge for support to customers who do not meet the minimum system requirements posted in the Otis LMS help menu.
- Telephone and Online Support. To contact HSI’s U.S. technical support team (the “Support Team”), call 877-440-6049 or initiate a help desk ticket through the Otis LMS (available at the log in page and from within your account). The Support Team is available by telephone during Business Hours.
- On-Site Support. If requested, HSI is available at mutually agreeable times for on-site support at Customer facility locations at HSI’s standard hourly support rates in effect at the time the support request is made, plus travel expenses.
- Maintenance. HSI may shut down online access to the Otis LMS for periodic maintenance of the system. HSI will provide Customer with advance notice of any maintenance work.
Last revised: July 8, 2015