Live Online Learning Now Available from 24-7 EMS
Regular visitors to our 24-7 website may have noticed a new look to the site. We’ve refreshed the website to make it easier to find the information you need. Best of all, we now offer a Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) option for busy first responders. Now, with a 24-7 subscription, you’ll have a 100% recertification solution.
One of the requirements for NREMT and AEMT recertification is a live training component. This can be problematic for responders in remote locations, or simply for those who have overbooked schedules and shifts, leaving little time for travel. VILT is a recertification option that’s growing in popularity for its convenience and ease of use.
The 24-7 CAPCE-accredited VILT solution is for agencies and individuals who need a cost-effective way to meet those didactic requirements. With VILT:
- There’s no need to travel. The classroom is anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Busy responders don’t need to manipulate their schedules. The VILT modules are offered over and over again at different times in mostly two-hour modules. Students sign up for the times that suit them best.
- VILT presenters are subject matter experts who bring their unique life experiences to the classroom, including experience in international deployments, military, disaster teams, critical care, research, management, and other areas that add authority to their presentations.
- 48-Hour Refresher Program – Complete the live components of the National Registry EMT and AEMT recertification entirely online
- 24-Hour Refresher Program – A traditional 24hr NREMT-B refresher with topics including Preparatory, Airway, OB/Infants/ Children, Patient Assessment, Medical/Behavioral, and Trauma.
- ALS – Meets the NREMT’s latest requirement for Paramedics, the National Continued Competency Requirements (NCCR)
- BLS – Meets the NREMTs latest requirement for BLS Providers, the National Continued Competency Requirements (NCCR)
- Critical Care – 60-hour program covering basic and advanced topics in Critical Care Transport and Retrieval
VILT eliminates scheduling costs, reduces overhead, and establishes a per-provider fixed cost, helping agencies stay under budget.
To download the 2019 24-7 EMS and 24-7 Fire course catalog, click here.