Safe Use of Personal Fall Arrest Systems
On OSHA’s website you can find a “Quick Card” listing the top four construction hazards, and ways to protect against them. We found OSHA’s list to be a great tool for construction workers, so we decided to pass it on. Here’s the list, along with some extra resources we’ve added to help keep you safe on the job.
- Wear and use personal fall arrest equipment.
- Install and maintain perimeter protection.
- Cover and secure floor openings and label floor opening covers.
- Use ladders and scaffolds safely.
- Fall Protection for Construction
- Aerial Lift & Scissor Lift Safety
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
Learn more about OSHA construction standards.