CPR, AED, and First Aid Training
Earn Bot Bucks
Exclusively for HSI Training Centers, the Bot Bucks Program allows you to earn and accrue Bot Bucks in your account every time you use select digital tools or products.*
Bot Bucks may be redeemed just like cash on student completion packs and other HSI-produced materials during set redemption periods throughout the year.Learn more Terms
Earn Bot Bucks When You:
- Purchase blended learning credits or digital certification cards - You'll accrue 2.5% of your purchases back in Bot Bucks.
- Purchase RSV credits - Earn $1 Bot Buck per RSV credit purchased.
- Enter a class roster into OTIS - Earn $1 Bot Buck (Rosters must include at least 5 students).
- Enter a shared instructor - Earn $1 Bot Buck.
- Give a customer a login to a customized portal on your website - Earn $1 Bot Buck.
The Fine Print
*Bot Bucks can be accrued beginning September 20, 2012, until further notice. Each Training Center must redeem all of the accumulated Bot Bucks during each redemption period. Any unredeemed Bot Bucks remaining in a Training Center account after the redemption period expires will be forfeited. Bot Bucks redemptions cannot be applied to outstanding invoice balances or towards the purchase of AEDs, manikins or other third-party products. All Bot Bucks redemptions are final. Bot Bucks qualifying actions can change at any time. HSI reserves the right to modify the program at any time. Additional rules apply. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
BOT Bucks Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the BOT Bucks rewards program (the “Program”). Your participation in the Program or your acceptance, redemption, or receipt of any cash reward, discount, or incentive made available, offered, or credited to you, or accepted or received by you, through the Program (“Reward”) constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these terms and conditions.
1. Eligibility: The Program is open to all HSI authorized training centers. Participation in the Program is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to deny any application for membership in the Program and to discontinue anyone’s membership in the Program for any reason.
2. Program Changes: The Program is offered at our sole discretion, and we have no obligation to continue the Program or to make the Program available to you. We reserve the right to amend, cancel, change, discontinue, or suspend the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason.
3. Relationship to Other Agreements: The terms and conditions of this Program do not modify or amend the terms or conditions of your individual training center agreement, the HSI Training Center Administrative Manual and its appendices (the current version of which exists at http://www.hsi.com/tcam or any other binding agreement between you and any Health & Safety Institute company, including without limitation, the American Safety and Health Institute, Inc., and MEDIC First Aid International, Inc. (collectively, “HSI”). To the extent that these terms and conditions conflict with any of the terms and conditions in such agreements, the terms and conditions in such agreements shall govern.
4. Accrual: BOT Bucks will be accrued for completing a qualifying action within OTIS, HSI’s Online Training and Information System. The current list of qualifying actions can be found at http://www.hsi.com/bot. We reserve the right to add, delete or change our list of qualifying actions at any time and without prior notice to you. Some actions are limited to a one-time-only accrual. For example, the establishment of a PayPal account in your OTIS portal is only a one-time accrual. BOT Bucks will not be retroactively accrued for prior instances of qualifying actions. The accrual of all BOT Bucks is subject to our review and verification. We reserve the right to adjust your account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuses of the Program.
5. Transferability: The benefits of the Program are intended solely for the training center who is the holder of the account (“Member”). BOT Bucks and Rewards are nontransferable to any other person or entity.
6. Redemption Period: BOT Bucks may be redeemed during the time period that we designate (“Redemption Period”). Information regarding the current Redemption Period will be posted in advance at http://www.hsi.com/bot. As a courtesy, we may occasionally send Members reminders (via email, via the OTIS portal or otherwise) about the the current Redemption Period or future Redemption Periods; however, each Member is ultimately responsible for reviewing our website for information about Redemption Periods.
7. No Cash Value; Non-Combinable: BOT Bucks have no cash value. BOT Bucks redemptions cannot be combined with other offers.
8. Redemptions: Each Member must redeem all of the Member’s accumulated BOT Bucks during each Redemption Period. Any unredeemed BOT Bucks remaining in a Member’s account after the Redemption Period expires will be forfeited. BOT Bucks redemptions cannot be applied to outstanding invoice balances. All BOT Bucks redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at our sole discretion.
9. Final Determinations: All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, including, without limitation, eligibility and BOT Bucks accumulation, lie solely with us, and our decisions are final and binding on you. In the event of a Member’s termination, the Member’s BOT Bucks shall immediately expire. We shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired BOT Bucks.
10. Notice: Any notice or communication we elect to provide you in connection with the Program, including any notice of a change in terms, may be provided to you electronically, including, without limitation, by posting such notice on our website, in your OTIS portal, or in your e-mail. It is your responsibility to make sure that your OTIS account information and your email address are up-to-date. In any event, it is your responsibility to periodically review the terms and conditions of the Program at our website in order to make sure that you are aware of the most current terms and conditions.
11. FAQs and Comments: Any frequently-asked-questions and other informational material regarding the Program that is published at our website, including comments, constitute a part of the Program terms and conditions and are incorporated herein by reference; provided that in the event of a conflict between such FAQs and the Program terms and conditions as set forth herein, these terms and conditions shall govern and control.
12. Miscellaneous: The law of the State of Oregon shall apply for the purpose of interpreting the terms and conditions of the Program and resolving any disputes arising from or relating to the Program. No delay or omission by us in exercising any right or remedy regarding the Program terms and conditions or applicable law shall impair such right or remedy or be construed as a waiver of any such right or remedy.