Providing an Essential Foundation for Exam Candidates
HSI's online training program is based on the current NERC Certification Exam Content Outline. It provides a good foundation of prerequisite knowledge for exam candidates. Our online program includes 8 courses with more than 55 modules.
The program provides:
- Student progress tracking through the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Interactive modules with professional audio, video, and exercises
- Systematic approach to training (the ADDIE process)
- NERC Testing Standards-based content
- 24/7 access to modules
- Recall, application, and analysis questions
- End-of-Program Exam to evaluate knowledge gained within each content area
- Excellent customer service for reports, tracking progress, and additional individual student help if required
Online CEH Topics
All of our courses are developed using a systematic approach to training and the latest in adult learning theory. These online CEH courses are available 24/7 and we report all earned CEHs to the SOCCED database.
CEH course topics include:
- System Protection
- Emergency Response
- Human Performance
- Resource and Demand Balancing
- Emergency Operations
- Voltage Control
Online Curriculum Development
HSI analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training and programs. We have worked with all regions, and entities in the bulk power system and beyond.
Read more about some of our online training projects. From Job Task Analysis to custom training, find out how we built training and compliance programs to improve reliability.