Industrial Maintenance Training for Reliability, Safety, and Productivity
Manufacturing facilities rely on their maintenance teams to ensure equipment reliability because it is the lifeline of the operation. When it comes to reliability and safety, you have a responsibility to develop a safe, relevant, and effective training program.
Our online training solutions for the manufacturing industry:
Package BoilersDemo This Training
ClutchesDemo This Training
PumpsDemo This Training
Build An Effective Training Program
Making sure you have a structured training program is just as important as making sure you have the right content. You can easily onboard new employees and provide a clear career path for existing employees.
Our training services will help your manufacturing facility:
- Onboard employees quickly and consistently
- Establish a foundation with basic concepts
- Compare job tasks to current training to identify gaps
- Focus on operational safety and human performance
Specialty services for manufacturing:
- Assessments & evaluation systems to measure competency
- Employee progression planning
- Instruction design services, including job task & gap analyses
- Documentation development (system descriptions and operating procedures)
- Custom course development
A Leader in Industrial Skills Training
HSI offers animated and interactive technical online training which takes your team through the theoretical portion of their professional development before they experience hands-on training in a learning laboratory or on the job site.
Your students learn at their own pace – and because all students receive the same information throughout the life of the program, training remains consistent over time.
With state-of-the-art technology and 3D animation, our training engages and motivates your team as they learn and embrace your processes, procedures, and policies.
Looking for more information?
- White Paper: How Training Impacts Performance, Reliability and Competitiveness in Manufacturing
- White Paper: Labor Shortages and Skills Gap WP
- White Paper: Qualified Electric Workers in the Manufacturing Industry