Technical Custom Training and Instructional Design Services
Developing Technical Training Specific to Your Company’s Needs
Meeting your company’s training needs is a challenging process whether you are training on your policies and procedures or fulfilling compliance requirements. While HSI Industrial Skills provides a wide range of training solutions, sometimes the best solution is one tailored to your company. However, designing and developing your own training is a big challenge – eating up your instructional design and SME resources.
HSI SMEs and Instructional Designers can help you meet that challenge by operating as part of your training development team. Our detailed system ensures you have full control over the development process.
Supplement your training team with instructional design services.
Our team works with your SMEs up front to make sure the training objectives
match the task you’re training on and develop clear, cohesive learning objectives. The custom design team has experience in industrial skills – power generation, electrical utility, manufacturing, and more.
Meet a Few of Our Experts
Our development experience includes:
- Basic and Advanced Transmission Engineering
- Cybersecurity and Sourcing
- NERC Standards and Requirements
- Office Building Emergency and Response Training
- Safe Driving
- Human Performance Improvement
- Distribution Switching & Tagging
- Vegetation Management
- System Restoration
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Business Continuity
- Natural Gas Fundamentals
- Gas Turbine Maintenance Procedures
- Qualified Electric Worker Program
- Scaffolding Safety for Construction
- Chemical Awareness
- Reciprocating Engine Fundamentals
- Instrumentation and Control Overview
- AC and DC Fundamentals
- Environmental Awareness/First Responder Training
- Hexavalent Chromium Standards
- Basic Bearings
- Fluid Power
- Industrial Trades Math and Prints
Looking for More Information?
Read our case study how HSI supplemental services helped this large transmission company meet its training goals while reducing expenses and employee workload.
See our other resources:Go To Our Full Resources