NERC Standards and Requirements Compliance
As the NERC and regional compliance environment becomes increasingly complex, many companies are finding they have neither the time nor sufficient resources to stay on top of the latest requirements and guidelines.
HSI focuses its compliance services on guiding our clients toward an organizational culture of compliance, identifying practices to help increase reliability. Read about how our clients have successfully implemented our programs.
Successfully Manage Your Compliance Process
We provide a complete suite of services to help you manage the full compliance process or fill gaps due to limited resources.
- NERC Compliance Outsourcing/Staff Augmentation services help stretch existing compliance resources.
- NERC CIP compliance services are tailored to Medium and Low Impact categories of CIP applicability. We understand the pressure your team is under to meet the ever-changing CIP requirements. From program assessment to training, we help assure CIP compliance is successfully managed with minimum cost and impact on your resources.
- Internal Control Development identifies processes and procedures which provide a reasonable certainty that risks are managed and you remain compliant.
- Managed Compliance Services provide hands-on services to help your organization meet its reliability standard compliance needs. Use HSI advisors on an as-needed basis to support your team and get the work done – reducing the cost and time burden on key resources.
- Coaching and Training help prepare SMEs for NERC Compliance Audits. Whether you have new or seasoned SMEs participating in an audit, HSI can provide coaching and training to prepare them for the experience and train them to respond professionally to questions posed by auditors.
Looking for More Information?
See our white papers and ebooks:
- Internal Control for Compliance
- An Open Letter to the Newly Minted Compliance Manager
- Compliance case study