- Describe the hazards of tornadoes
- Describe actions to take to prepare for a tornado
- Recognize tornado warning signs and alerts
- Identify sheltering practices for protecting yourself from tornadoes and their associated dangers
- Describe safe practices to follow once a tornado has passed.
This lesson describes the hazards and warning signs of a tornado and the actions to take in the event of a tornado-related emergency.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 7.5 Minutes
- English, Spanish
Weathering the Storm