Diesel Plant Control Systems and Protective Devices
- Describe a typical control panel
- Explain the operation of some of the generator controls
- Describe a remote operation and explain how it works
- Identify some of the hazardous machine conditions
- Discuss protective devices and identify what they protect
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of a typical control panel and identify its primary components. You will also be able to explain the importance of the protective devices built into the system.
- 65 Minutes