Molecular Chemistry of Water
- Discuss the history and importance of water
- Describe the atom’s molecular structure and electromagnetic forces
- Review Dalton’s Atomic Theory
- Describe the atomic makeup of a water molecule and how this applies to water chemistry
- List many unique characteristics of water
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to discuss which elements combine to form water and why they bond. You will also learn some basic history of water and its special characteristics.
- 65 Minutes