Steam Turbine Auxiliaries
- Identify the two primary purposes of the main turbine lube oil system
- Describe the location and operation of the main lube oil pump and its relationship to the booster oil pump
- Explain the purpose of the turning gear
- Describe the operation of the gland steam seal system
- Discuss operator role in the operation of the steam turbine
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of components found in a typical turbine lube oil system and gland steam seal system.
- 50 Minutes