Building Your Leadership Skills
Courses in this Collection
- Keeping Customers Informed
- Seek Out the Ideas and Opinions of Others
- Show Good Judgment Regarding Creative Ideas
- Integrity Review
- Contributing to the Organization Strategy
- Manage Conflict with Others
- Learn From a Conflict Management Expert
- How Inspiring Are You?
- Be a Powerful and Inspirational Role Model
Being a leader is not just about managing others. It’s also about being a positive role model with others, taking personal responsibility for your actions, and taking the lead to increase your contribution to the organization. Personal leadership is also about communicating well with others, being able to manage conflict when it arises, and inspiring others to be their best. You certainly don’t have to have direct employees to do any of that. When we make the effort to build our personal leadership skills, we increase our contribution to the organization, are seen as valuable players, and create future opportunities for our career. The Building Your Leadership Skills courseware will help you strengthen your leadership skills for whatever role you may have, now as well as in the future.