Prerequisites to HACCP
- Identify examples of prerequisite programs, their purpose, and how they relate to HACCP.
- Identify the Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures as they relate to HACCP requirements.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 20 minutes
- Prerequisite Programs
- Launch Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures
- HACCP: A Systematic Approach to Food Safety
- Rules of HACCP – A Compilation of HACCP-Related-Regulations in the United States
- 21 CFR 123 (FDA) Fish and Fishery Products
- 21 CFR 120 (FDA) Juice Products
- 9 CFR 417 (USDA/FSIS) Meat and Poultry Products
- 21 CFR 110 (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food