University Laboratory Safety - Analyzing Hazards
- Recognize the need to integrate safety into all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Identify the elements that comprise proper risk assessment for a laboratory.
- Recognize hazards and identify the potential risks associated with different hazards.
Laboratory Safety - Analyzing Hazards addresses the physical, chemical, biological and radiological hazards that can be part of any research and academic laboratory environment.
- 42 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Biological Hazards
- Radiological Hazards
- 29 CFR Part 1910 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- 29 CFR Part 1910, Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 29 CFR 1910.1450 - Laboratory Safety
- 29 CRF 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- 29 CFR 1910.134 - Respiratory Protection