University Laboratory Safety - Working Safely
- Recognize prudent practices for working safely in the lab.
- Recognize exposure to hazards.
- Identify procedures to follow during work and in case of emergencies.
- Identify how best to secure the lab.
Laboratory Safety - Working Safely teaches procedures prudent practices for working safely in the lab, how to recognize exposure to hazards, to procedures to follow during work and in case of emergencies, and how to best secure the lab.
- 30 minutes
- Format: Online Interactive
- Perform Work—Prudent Practices
- Perform Work—Recognition of Exposure
- Perform Work—Emergencies
- Laboratory Security
- 29CFR Part 1910 - Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- 29CFR Part 1910, Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- CFR 1910.1450 - Laboratory Safety
- CRF 1910.1200 - Hazard communication
- CFR 1910.134 - Respiratory Protection