Five Important Steps to HazCom Compliance
Regular readers of the HSI blog know that hazard communications (HazCom) is an important part of a company’s EHS obligations. Communicating clearly to your employees, customers and the community about the chemicals and other hazards at your facilities helps keep your workers safe and your organization in compliance.
In SafeTec’s eBook, Five Steps to HazCom Compliance, you’ll learn more about:
- How to inventory all your chemicals
- Getting your documents and compiling your database
- Creating GHS compliant labels
- How to demonstrate and report your due diligence HazCom efforts
- Training your employees
To download your free eBook, click here.
For more on HazCom, check out these HSI blog posts:
- HazCom: Why It Matters (infographic)
- Possible Fines and Penalties for Non-Disclosure of Chemical Information
- Hazard Communication – Knowledge to Protect Yourself
If you need help with hazard communications, GHS compliance, SDS management or any aspect of your chemical management program, please give us a call at 800-447-3177 and speak with a SafeTec expert.