- Identify common workplace hazards and the eye injuries that can result from working near these hazards
- Identify the common types of PPE you may use to protect your eyes
- Recognize your responsibilities with regard to PPE, including how to properly care for and wear it
- Recognize and appropriately respond to an eye injury
This lesson covers eye safety, eye hazards in the workplace, and how to prevent and treat an eye injury.
- 11 Minutes
- Eye Safety
- 29 CFR 1910.133 - 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment - 1910.133 Eye and Face Protection