Intro to Safe Material Storage
- Describe general housekeeping and organizational best practices when storing materials.
- Recall clearance requirements to allow for movement and for keeping stored items away from potential hazards and sprinkler systems.
- Describe safe lifting and carrying practices and fall protection requirements.
- Reference relevant SDSs for special storage requirements for certain substances and mixtures.
This lesson provides general guidance for safe material storage practices to include racking and stacking to ensure stability and reduce the risk of injury, housekeeping, and lifting and handling best practices.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 7 Minutes
- English, Spanish
- Don’t Just Store It—Secure It