- Define electricity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Describe the structure of an atom
- Explain how voltage is produced
- Explain the term magnetic field
Electricity is the flow of electrons through a conductor. Understanding basic electron theory is essential to understanding how to safely generate electricity and make it do useful work. The Electron Theory training course discusses basic electron theory and explains how interactions between electrons and protons create electrical energy. It also identifies the factors that affect electron movement and how to measure these factors.
This online training course covers electron theory basics and defines current and voltages. It explains voltage production and describes magnetic fields and resistance. The Electron Theory course is part of the Direct Current (DC) training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 60 Minutes