Inductance in AC Circuits
- Describe the principle of induction
- Define the three factors needed for electromagnetic induction
- Define inductance
- Determine the total inductance of a circuit
- Describe inductive reactance and what is needed to calculate its value in the circuit
Inductance is the electrical property that allows electricity to transform into different voltages. It also changes electrical energy to mechanical energy. The Inductance in AC Circuits online training course discusses the importance of inductance in electricity generation and distribution. In addition, this course shows how to calculate inductance values and find a circuit's inductive reactance.
This online training course covers induction, calculating induction, and inductive reactance. Inductance in AC Circuits is part of the Alternating Current series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 45 Minutes