Installing Conduit and Pulling Wire
- Identify the five major types of conduit
- Explain the difference between each type of conduit
- Describe the process of cutting, bending, and fitting each type of conduit
- Discuss the methods of installing electrical conduit
- Explain the various methods of pulling wire through conduit
Electrical conduit is pipe that surrounds and protects electrical wires from damage. Properly installed conduit reduces the risks of shorting, fire, and moisture damage. The Installing Conduit and Pulling Wire training course explains the major types of electrical conduit. It reviews how to install conduit and the basics of pulling wire through the installed conduit.
Installing Conduit and Pulling Wire is part of the Wire Installation training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 55 Minutes