Introduction to Alternating Current
- Explain the difference between AC power and DC
- Define terminology relating to graphing AC power
- Explain what is meant by effective values of AC power
- Describe the common production of AC power
- Define terms regarding the characteristics of AC power
Most electrical equipment used in modern industrial facilities operates on alternating current or AC. Introduction to Alternating Current explains significant terminology, concepts, and principles associated with alternating current and its production. This online training course describes the differences between AC and DC power and defines terminology for graphing AC power. It also explains the effective values of AC power.
Introduction to Alternating Current covers AC power waveform characteristics. It discusses how to generate AC power. It also covers inductance and capacitance in AC circuits. This course is part of the Alternating Current (AC) training series.
- 55 Minutes