Making Connections in a Junction Box
- Define an electrical junction and explain its purpose
- Describe how to perform the following activities:
- Use a wire nut connector
- Terminate wires using a terminal strip
- Form wire in a junction box
An electrical junction box is a container that houses electrical junctions. Junction boxes are an important part of an electrical system. They provide a place to splice and terminate wire. Like any other part of the electrical system, junction boxes have to be well managed for best results.
The Making Connections in a Junction Box training course explains how to make connections and terminations using several systems. This online course covers:
- Forming the wire
- Wire nuts
- Crimp-on terminals
- Terminal strips
- Motor connection boxes
Making Connections in a Junction Box is part of the Wiring Installation training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 50 Minutes