Ohms and Kirchoffs Laws Involving AC Circuits
- Describe Ohm’s law as it relates to AC circuits
- Describe Kirchhoff’s current law using an AC circuit example
- Describe Kirchhoff’s voltage law using an AC circuit example
- Apply Ohm’s law to determine power in a resistive AC circuit
Understanding Ohm's law and Kirchhoff's laws is important when determining unknown values in AC electrical circuits. The Ohm's and Kirchhoff's Laws Involving AC Circuits training course introduces these laws and provides examples of their use in determining values in resistive AC circuits.
This online course describes Ohm's law and Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws as they relate to AC circuits. It also demonstrates how to calculate power in a resistive circuit. This course is part of the Alternating Current (AC) training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes