Overcurrent Protection; Fuses and Breakers
- Compare single element and dual element fuses
- Explain the difference between an overload and a short circuit
- Identify one main difference between a fuse and a breaker
- Describe how current limiting fuses and breakers can limit the fault current
- Discuss selective coordination for fuses and breakers
When you complete this lesson you will be able to identify types of fuses and breakers used in electrical distribution systems and explain how they work.
- 60 Minutes