- Describe basic engine lathe parts and operational controls
- Identify types of chucks and discuss procedures for installing and removing chucks and faceplates on cam-lock spindles
- Explain the operation and use of the 4-jaw chuck
- Describe tailstock parts and operations
The engine lathe is one of the key maintenance and repair tools for manufacturing repair parts. The Engine Lathe training course identifies control systems and machine methods. It explains the basic methods to manufacture replacement or repair parts for different equipment.
This online training course covers basic parts and operational control including:
- Lathe chucks
- 4-jaw chuck operation and use
- Tailstock parts and operation
- Cutting tools
- Basic machining operations
- Specialized operations
This course is part of the Engine Lathe training series.
- Training Type: Interactive
- 55 Minutes