Measuring Rules and Tapes
- Identify a rigid rule and describe how to use it
- Identify a folding rule and describe how to use it
- Identify a depth rule and describe how to use it
- Explain the procedure for taking a measurement with a depth rule
- Identify a tape measure and explain how to use it
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to identify rigid rules, folding rules, depth rules, and tape measures; you�ll also be able to explain the correct procedures for taking accurate measurements with them.
- 45 Minutes