Electronic Control Systems
- Identify electronic control system components
- Describe some precautions taken when using electronic instruments in hazardous environments
- Identify how some field devices are used in electronic control systems
- Describe a typical electronic control room layout
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of electronic control systems
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of typical electronic control systems used in industrial facilities.
- 45 Minutes