Electronic Control Systems
- Identify electronic control system components
- Describe some precautions taken when using electronic instruments in hazardous environments
- Identify how some field devices are used in electronic control systems
- Describe a typical electronic control room layout
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of electronic control systems
The two control systems used in industrial facilities are pneumatic and electronic. New facilities have moved almost entirely to electronic systems.
The Electronic Control Systems training course discusses the function and operation of electronic control systems. This online course includes:
- Electronic instrument systems
- Electronic field instrumentation
- Electronic control room layout
- Safety in wiring electronic control systems
- Advantages and disadvantages of electronic control systems
Electronic Control Systems is part of the Automated Control training series.
- Training Type: Online Interactive
- 45 Minutes