Principles of Pressure
- Define pressure and list the basic units of pressure measurement
- Discuss the formula used to calculate pressure (P = F/A)
- List the factors and conditions that affect pressure
- Explain how Boyle’s Law and the combined gas law relate to pressure
- Recognize common pressure measurement scales and demonstrate your ability to calculate conversion between them
When you complete this lesson, you will understand pressure and how it is measured. You will be able to apply conversion formulas to convert readings from one standard pressure scale to another.
- 45 Minutes